Wireless Expense Management
Effective wireless expense management is notoriously difficult. There are many factors that contribute to the challenge:
- Rate plans are complex with frequent changes
- Usage patterns are constantly changing (currently trending to more data)
- Reconciling monthly invoices is a laborious and time-consuming task:
- New activations, service cancellations and device replacements often leads to issues with inventory management and database accuracy
- Identifying charges per cost centre or line-of-business
- Invoices are complex and can include hundreds of pages
- Billing errors are common and often undetected
- Correcting errors is time-consuming and requires precision
- Application of credits must be manually verified and tracked on subsequent invoices since it can sometimes take months before credits are applied
The result? Most organizations are paying more than they should for their wireless services.
With our advanced cloud based wireless expense management service we can help you to regain control of your wireless expenses. Our clients typically realize savings of more than 30% within the first three months!
These are the four attributes that provide such dramatic ROI for our clients!
- Sophisticated Analysis
- Trend Analysis and Optimization
- Billing and Fleet Administration
We establish direct electronic connections with all North American wireless carriers. Once our cloud based platform downloads our clients’ billing information our software provides instant visibility into all of the service details.
We are then able to produce and distribute automated and customized reports to billing administrators, line-of-business owners, department managers and individual users. Our experience has shown that behavioral changes, as a result of usage and expense awareness, leads to immediate and significant cost reductions.
This single aspect of our service (delivering reports to managers and individuals) will often result cost reductions of 5 to 10%.
Our analysts leverage our powerful software product to perform detailed analysis or our client billing information. We detect and rectify any deviations between contract agreements and actual charges. If errors are detected we ensure that the credits are applied on subsequent invoices and track them until they are applied.
Additionally we use our software to detect, report and rectify common issues that lead to unnecessary expenses. A partial list of common and addressable cost contributors include:
- Zero usage devices and services
- Fraudulent and unauthorized charges such as Premium SMS, downloads, ringtones, etc.
- Excessive use of services such as 411
- Roaming charges
- Inefficient pooled plans
- Usage that exceeds corporate policy
- Inefficient repair and replacement of device procedures and policies
Trend Analysis and Optimization
A unique capability of our service is the ability to look at historical data and recognize trends. For example, we might detect that a pattern of increased data usage will result in overage charges unless addressed. We also analyze consumed services to determine whether your company should make changes to its service agreements.